I've worked with a number of Microsoft developers and other technical types, and I've always found them to be pretty much like various non-Microsoft people I know in the industry. Generalizations about large groups of people are always suspect, and yours (even vague as it is) certainly doesn't match my experience.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month