Re: A step in the right direction,
For some strange reason they design phones for people like themselves, office workers -:). Now I am not knocking the white-collar brigade (these days I belong to it myself) but it is a very different working-life style from the daily experience of the manual worker. "Noise, dirt, often poor lighting conditions and impact risk" sums it up roughly and it is surely beyond dispute that the industry in general has, to a significant extent, failed to take that into account when designing/building their products.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…