Sounds like there was more blame to lay at the feet of Brink developer than at AMD, considering they implemented it in OpenGL and screwed up their implementation of it at that. nVidia just needs the edge enough they're willing to fudge their drivers to work around flawed games.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers