Sounds like there was more blame to lay at the feet of Brink developer than at AMD, considering they implemented it in OpenGL and screwed up their implementation of it at that. nVidia just needs the edge enough they're willing to fudge their drivers to work around flawed games.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait