At first I thought, "How patronising!". I then remember the number of times my old man, an ex car/bike mechnic with fingers like mini-baguettes, gets on the phone and curses his Android mobile!
"Can't see the bloody text!"
"Can't get my fingers on the bloody tiny numbers without mashing the stupid bloody phone keyboard!"
"I have to use the bloody thing very slowly, one slip and I pick the wrong bloody menu when my fingers accidentally hit the wrong bloody area by mistake!"
( Depending upon the urgency to use said device, the word 'bloody' gets substituted for ever more colourful words! )
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...