At first I thought, "How patronising!". I then remember the number of times my old man, an ex car/bike mechnic with fingers like mini-baguettes, gets on the phone and curses his Android mobile!
"Can't see the bloody text!"
"Can't get my fingers on the bloody tiny numbers without mashing the stupid bloody phone keyboard!"
"I have to use the bloody thing very slowly, one slip and I pick the wrong bloody menu when my fingers accidentally hit the wrong bloody area by mistake!"
( Depending upon the urgency to use said device, the word 'bloody' gets substituted for ever more colourful words! )
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON