Re: Pure Comedy Gold.
Technology does not play a large part. But Central Banking and Fractional Reserve Banking, yes.
Basically, Governments are the cause of the economic breakdowns and they know it. But they will never admit it. Just compare what Greenspan said BEFORE he managed to land his job at the Fed.
Just today, there was a nice writeup here:
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL