Re: Pure Comedy Gold.
Technology does not play a large part. But Central Banking and Fractional Reserve Banking, yes.
Basically, Governments are the cause of the economic breakdowns and they know it. But they will never admit it. Just compare what Greenspan said BEFORE he managed to land his job at the Fed.
Just today, there was a nice writeup here:
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots