Re: Pure Comedy Gold.
Technology does not play a large part. But Central Banking and Fractional Reserve Banking, yes.
Basically, Governments are the cause of the economic breakdowns and they know it. But they will never admit it. Just compare what Greenspan said BEFORE he managed to land his job at the Fed.
Just today, there was a nice writeup here:
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp