So having been rated harmless they went to work.
They quickly reached mostly harmless around the time they went public, but didn't stop there.
They have also mastered the privacy statement that is almost but not entirely unlike privacy.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE