Re: Paying off your student loan is the worst idea possible
Quote "£785 is plenty for someone to live off of for a year if they are careful and dont blow it on unnessesary purchases" Utter Bollocks!
That equates to £65/month, so far this month my daughter has had to spend £65 on compulsory trips for her course.
Even if she hadn't, unless you propose that she stops getting her prescribed medicine (needed regularly for a skin condition) and stops using such 'luxury' items as deodorant, she has just had to cough up a staggering amount to 'secure' the student house she will be sharing next year. This isn't a deposit, she still has to pay that, as well as rent for the Summer when she won't be there!
It seems that eating properly is a luxury if you're just on the Student Loan.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire