Re: Uber fail of epic proportion
My keyboard may or may not have a WinKey, but I've never used it and my muscle memory (which is largely how I use a computer since I prefer to concentrate on my work) hasn't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.
Yeah, I could learn, and re-learn every few years or so, but along with about 90% of the human race I just don't see why I should have to. It wasn't broke till they fixed it.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?