I'm inclined to think that Twitter should be seen as a publisher, on the grounds that it is not simply a service for hosting generic material. It is specifically designed to disseminate the users' entries to a wide audience and that is 'publishing' to me.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system