" Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that in our glorious free democracy, no one can even be indicted of a crime without the consent of the Director of Public Prosecutions. Who never agrees to bring charges against "people like us" "
Perhaps we can change and emulate Iceland;
How I wish, fervently. The things done by to our country by these experimenters were very badly wrong. They had no right.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging