Zygna is a MASSIVE privacy risk
Given that Zynga makes its cash by grabbing people's details without their permission (via "Friends" profiles) it is going to need another bottom feeder with a total disrespect for privacy laws. I know this very large provider who has just implemented new policies despite complaints and warning from just about every Data Protection lawmaker on the planet - maybe the perfect new partner?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy