Re: Matt you are a muppet
The SUBTEXT is that advertisers are trying to help the customer, which is a real whitewash to say the least. That subtext is obvious enough that everyone feels the need to point out the darker reality. Advertisers are not your friends.
I don't think the guy is confused though -- he's writing somewhat-subtle pro-business propaganda, deliberately disguising his real message as an unstated assumption.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015