Re: Just like real currency?
No, it's like CASH money. In that if someone breaks in and steals it, it's gone. But, as with cash, that same irreversibility is a a selling point in other situations. Legal protection is definitely uncertain though, I can understand why that's not for everybody.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'