Re: Just like real currency?
No, it's like CASH money. In that if someone breaks in and steals it, it's gone. But, as with cash, that same irreversibility is a a selling point in other situations. Legal protection is definitely uncertain though, I can understand why that's not for everybody.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015