Re: Just like real currency?
No, it's like CASH money. In that if someone breaks in and steals it, it's gone. But, as with cash, that same irreversibility is a a selling point in other situations. Legal protection is definitely uncertain though, I can understand why that's not for everybody.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call