Re: Just like real currency?
No, it's like CASH money. In that if someone breaks in and steals it, it's gone. But, as with cash, that same irreversibility is a a selling point in other situations. Legal protection is definitely uncertain though, I can understand why that's not for everybody.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby