Re: Just like real currency?
No, it's like CASH money. In that if someone breaks in and steals it, it's gone. But, as with cash, that same irreversibility is a a selling point in other situations. Legal protection is definitely uncertain though, I can understand why that's not for everybody.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball