>One company which wasn't there was Apple. Not only that but NOBODY mentioned it.
Applying Occam's Razor, it was probably because Apple didn't pay the vendor entry fee. They might be cutting back a bit as they are thinking of a stock dividend and only have 97 billion in the bank. Interesting how a company who was not there gets a full paragraph of glowing prose and then the author alludes they were "ignored".
As they make "the #1 smartphone in the world with the best ecosystem, as well as having the most apps and the sexiest tablet" they probably don't need to advertise to the little people anymore.
I can only guess that an objective journalist was absent from MWC as well.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests