Re: Re: Ignoring the obvious
Ken, I get where you're coming from on this, but the entire situation still seems a bit weird.
It appears that what is happening, is we (in America) say that crime is okay as long as you're clever enough to cover your tracks in such a way that nobody else can speak against you.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC