Unlike you, I actually read the New Scientist article in question. A large proportion of thsoe questioned weren't working for the FSS, but working in private labs / in Police labs.
Kinda blows your smug argument out of the water, eh?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat