a bit like IT decisions
I can just imagine some head of IT back in the 90s approaching the system administrator and saying "Good news - I've bought 80 56k modems - one for each desktop so that everyone can have this internet!"
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month