Didn't work for us
I've seen something similar at semiconductor trade shows. Didn't work. Attendees didn't want to break the circle of gawkers to be seen (and photographed) publicly. The booth was bare.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS