I remember that MS have/had their own way or working out which is the last Sunday in October. It's the 4th Sunday. It always is (except for those Octobers with 5 Sundays...). Cue the time being different between desktop wondows machines and back-end servers causing all sorts of headaches.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars