Right on money, sir
Himalaya´s height is indeed pretty unstable, but I do not mean the snow. Himalaya has risen, when the then-separatedly moving India crashed head on with pra-Asia. The movement continues to this day and so, the Himalaya is still growing. We have multiple evidence of this, some of it quite interesting. For example, the camel caravans used to walk through some of the himalayans passes. Today the same passes are, ehm, passable only with ice-picks and crampons. Forgive my English.
So, to me it is not much about who was right during last measuring, but rather how much the Everest grew since Mallory/Irvine´s days...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS