Instead of gimmicks designed to pull in higher ticket prices, I wish they'd realise that cinema is no longer a premium experience, and drop ticket prices to bare-minimum levels to compete with home entertainment.
Surely nobody seriously believes this seat-vibrating tech will become 'a new standard'. It's incredible enough that 3D has kind of taken off, and that's with a truly astonishing combined effort from Hollywood, cinemas and home entertainment manufacturers.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know