Instead of gimmicks designed to pull in higher ticket prices, I wish they'd realise that cinema is no longer a premium experience, and drop ticket prices to bare-minimum levels to compete with home entertainment.
Surely nobody seriously believes this seat-vibrating tech will become 'a new standard'. It's incredible enough that 3D has kind of taken off, and that's with a truly astonishing combined effort from Hollywood, cinemas and home entertainment manufacturers.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...