Instead of gimmicks designed to pull in higher ticket prices, I wish they'd realise that cinema is no longer a premium experience, and drop ticket prices to bare-minimum levels to compete with home entertainment.
Surely nobody seriously believes this seat-vibrating tech will become 'a new standard'. It's incredible enough that 3D has kind of taken off, and that's with a truly astonishing combined effort from Hollywood, cinemas and home entertainment manufacturers.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning