Re: The law is there to protect us.
Despite the misleading headline on this article, he is not a "child abuse suspect". As far as I'm aware there is no suspicion that he "fiddled" and "kiddies", only that he shared some dodgy pictures (Apparently though YouTube somehow, oddly enough).
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month