This is not torture, he is simply being asked to decrypt his hard drive. What's wrong? Worried in case your drive ever needs to be searched... have a little bit of kiddy porn?
Yet another childless computer nerd who thinks it's ok for children to be kindnapped, rapped and killed.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging