This is not torture, he is simply being asked to decrypt his hard drive. What's wrong? Worried in case your drive ever needs to be searched... have a little bit of kiddy porn?
Yet another childless computer nerd who thinks it's ok for children to be kindnapped, rapped and killed.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'