My Nokia E72 seems to be fairly resistant to baby dribble. (And believe me, it's had some serious suck, er, soak tests.) I suspect drool is viscous enough that it doesn't easily get into the works.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire