I saw that article and was creeped out a bit as I had recently been in a Target and they asked if I could take my driver's license out of the holder so they could scan it because the beverage I'd grabbed was an age restricted purchase and the computer wouldn't continue the transaction without scanning it. I looked at the screen and pointed out that the cashier could just enter my date of birth and scanning wasn't necessary. I think I may just print up an adhesive backed fake pdf417 code and head back to Target to stock up on porn, booze and mature video games under the name Gregg Steinhafel* just for lulz.
*The CEO of Target
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln