Re: Re: ??
But we are talking about a stretching or pulling apart of the areas...
There are 3 situations:
1. ground stretches, later a meteor impacts.
2. meteor impacts, later ground stretches.
3. ground stretches as a meteor impacts.
#3 is unlikely; unless the crater caused the ground to shift.
Which leaves 1 and 2.
If a meteor impacts prior to stretching then the best you can do is date the impact and state that the crater formed sometime before that..
If a meteor impacts after the stretching then the best you can do is say that the stretching occurred sometime before the stretching was photographed up to the date the crater is dated...
Dating events like this is such crap.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder