Re: Re: ??
But we are talking about a stretching or pulling apart of the areas...
There are 3 situations:
1. ground stretches, later a meteor impacts.
2. meteor impacts, later ground stretches.
3. ground stretches as a meteor impacts.
#3 is unlikely; unless the crater caused the ground to shift.
Which leaves 1 and 2.
If a meteor impacts prior to stretching then the best you can do is date the impact and state that the crater formed sometime before that..
If a meteor impacts after the stretching then the best you can do is say that the stretching occurred sometime before the stretching was photographed up to the date the crater is dated...
Dating events like this is such crap.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion