Re: Re: ??
But we are talking about a stretching or pulling apart of the areas...
There are 3 situations:
1. ground stretches, later a meteor impacts.
2. meteor impacts, later ground stretches.
3. ground stretches as a meteor impacts.
#3 is unlikely; unless the crater caused the ground to shift.
Which leaves 1 and 2.
If a meteor impacts prior to stretching then the best you can do is date the impact and state that the crater formed sometime before that..
If a meteor impacts after the stretching then the best you can do is say that the stretching occurred sometime before the stretching was photographed up to the date the crater is dated...
Dating events like this is such crap.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16