Re: Re: ??
But we are talking about a stretching or pulling apart of the areas...
There are 3 situations:
1. ground stretches, later a meteor impacts.
2. meteor impacts, later ground stretches.
3. ground stretches as a meteor impacts.
#3 is unlikely; unless the crater caused the ground to shift.
Which leaves 1 and 2.
If a meteor impacts prior to stretching then the best you can do is date the impact and state that the crater formed sometime before that..
If a meteor impacts after the stretching then the best you can do is say that the stretching occurred sometime before the stretching was photographed up to the date the crater is dated...
Dating events like this is such crap.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders