Re: Re: ??
But we are talking about a stretching or pulling apart of the areas...
There are 3 situations:
1. ground stretches, later a meteor impacts.
2. meteor impacts, later ground stretches.
3. ground stretches as a meteor impacts.
#3 is unlikely; unless the crater caused the ground to shift.
Which leaves 1 and 2.
If a meteor impacts prior to stretching then the best you can do is date the impact and state that the crater formed sometime before that..
If a meteor impacts after the stretching then the best you can do is say that the stretching occurred sometime before the stretching was photographed up to the date the crater is dated...
Dating events like this is such crap.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked