"The interest in Telsa is due to the fact they make a nice looking sportscar."
Uh ... That's a Lotus, if you're only interested in the looks.
"Once battery technology improves"
It will not. Chemistry & Physics say "we seriously doubt it, nutter".
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR