"The interest in Telsa is due to the fact they make a nice looking sportscar."
Uh ... That's a Lotus, if you're only interested in the looks.
"Once battery technology improves"
It will not. Chemistry & Physics say "we seriously doubt it, nutter".
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS