Re: Re: @Daivd Kelly
"I bet I could cram a nice little turbocharged boxer engine and running gear in there somewhere :)"
A Tesla is essentially a Lotus Elise with an electric engine - so there's definitely room for an Elise engine in there.
Plus that would cost HEAPS less than $40,000 come battery replacement time.
Wouldn't that be ironic!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account