Re: Single balloon elevated
A "T" shaped truss is spot on! Just use the 3 ends as suspension points, triangles are more stable anyway, then decide which way up to mount the truss.
To reduce spin, a tail something like that of a kite's would help. Due to the ascent their is bound to be air flowing downwards with some horizontal vector to it.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE