The "problem" are open source browsers.
The linked to article puts this out very clearly. It's impossible to stop an open source browser to write decoded frames to disk, for instance.
So they're hand waving a lot and mentioning *hardware devices* or *binary drivers*.
Err, that's a proprietary plugin, in my book.
Thanks, but I think I'll give this one a pass.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER