The "problem" are open source browsers.
The linked to article puts this out very clearly. It's impossible to stop an open source browser to write decoded frames to disk, for instance.
So they're hand waving a lot and mentioning *hardware devices* or *binary drivers*.
Err, that's a proprietary plugin, in my book.
Thanks, but I think I'll give this one a pass.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids