The "problem" are open source browsers.
The linked to article puts this out very clearly. It's impossible to stop an open source browser to write decoded frames to disk, for instance.
So they're hand waving a lot and mentioning *hardware devices* or *binary drivers*.
Err, that's a proprietary plugin, in my book.
Thanks, but I think I'll give this one a pass.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad