Re: Ovens for as long as I've been alive
Have you tried baking fish e.g salmon? I guarantee it won't be tasting that great after sitting 8+ hours at room temperature.
Poultry can also be a great environment... There's good reason any food hygiene book will tell you not to leave food unrefrigerated for over 2 hours. Four hours is pushing it, 8 and you're seriously into food poisoning territory.
But good luck with your arrangement. I however will wait for my oven/fridge. Take care serving any not so hardy guests though.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers