Re: Ovens for as long as I've been alive
Have you tried baking fish e.g salmon? I guarantee it won't be tasting that great after sitting 8+ hours at room temperature.
Poultry can also be a great environment... There's good reason any food hygiene book will tell you not to leave food unrefrigerated for over 2 hours. Four hours is pushing it, 8 and you're seriously into food poisoning territory.
But good luck with your arrangement. I however will wait for my oven/fridge. Take care serving any not so hardy guests though.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!