Well I'm on his side
You should see the torrent of vindictive inaccurate slanderous unfounded drivel my soon to be ex-wife is posting on facebook about me. People who post comments of this nature in semi-public environments only have themselves to blame when it comes back to bite them on the arse.
Anonymous for the fairly obvious reason that my ex has no idea that I can read what she posts :-)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire