Re: Hands up who's "reliant" on TV
I would imagine that most people would understand that "reliant on terrestrial digital TV" infers "as opposed to another means of obtaining a television service" and doesn't mean "Reliant on TV as a form of life support".
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS