Re: Hands up who's "reliant" on TV
I would imagine that most people would understand that "reliant on terrestrial digital TV" infers "as opposed to another means of obtaining a television service" and doesn't mean "Reliant on TV as a form of life support".
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go