Bond in the cinema should be fantasy
and ideally aimed at a family audience or more family than the later films. I want Bond to be slightly silly with lots of gadgets and that tongue in cheek plot line.
And David Niven was the best Bond.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE