Re: I like Apache
Used to work for a bank in IT. The IT Director was passionately anti-open source. All the traders used Samba of course to connect their Sun workstations to the Windows network. I think he must have just closed his eyes and stuck his fingers in his ears when on the trading floors so he could continue to insist that OS was "bad" and they would not use it anywhere.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat