Re: But, but, I'm here..
"Wang fined for publicly plugging into mains socket?"
"Wang plugged into mains?"
"Sizzling Wang shocker?"
"Wang pulled free of mains electricity; fined for his pleasure"
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait