Couldn't you get payload higher still by carrying a second stage, under-inflated balloon? By the time the main lifting balloon bursts due to its size, the second stage balloon will have inflated. Sure, it'll be able to carry less mass, but with a bit of careful design, it might work. Any views anyone?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion