Re: Google "results"
>>Prior to that, I used Google; but made sure that it was searching for "random" stuff a lot more often than my genuine searches.
That's paranoia of the most hilarious type. Well done. Perhaps you should just keep off the internet if you're so scared of people watching you.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests