Re: Google "results"
>>Prior to that, I used Google; but made sure that it was searching for "random" stuff a lot more often than my genuine searches.
That's paranoia of the most hilarious type. Well done. Perhaps you should just keep off the internet if you're so scared of people watching you.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence