Re: As an alternative try ...
I'll give that one a try. Appears they are using Google's API too, wonder how long that will last...
As for DuckDuckGo: 1) You can turn off the (very light) ads via the settings 2) The cookie has no personal information, it's just the settings. Here's mine:
Could you explain the concern with Amazon cloud hosting?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE