Re: As an alternative try ...
I'll give that one a try. Appears they are using Google's API too, wonder how long that will last...
As for DuckDuckGo: 1) You can turn off the (very light) ads via the settings 2) The cookie has no personal information, it's just the settings. Here's mine:
Could you explain the concern with Amazon cloud hosting?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER