Re: As an alternative try ...
I'll give that one a try. Appears they are using Google's API too, wonder how long that will last...
As for DuckDuckGo: 1) You can turn off the (very light) ads via the settings 2) The cookie has no personal information, it's just the settings. Here's mine:
Could you explain the concern with Amazon cloud hosting?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less