So whose *responsible* for the PRNG?
Is this part of the "standard interface" between software licensed from RSA and the underlying OS or is this supplied as part of the RSA package?
And of course did the hardware developers obey the specs to *ensure* adequate randomness?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging