Ixquick (http://ixquick.com) is another decent option.
I find its results are a bit weaker than Duckduckgo's, but it's worth a shot.
I usually jump between these two when I'm looking for something, and so far they stand up to the job.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat