The main reason why I would not buy it is...
...that it is called, "Playbook" but it is aimed at the Business Market! Surely a Playbook is named after a product that you would give to a toddler?
What company will buy 1,000 Playbooks for their representatives to take to see people?
"Mr. Smith, nice to meet you... ...oh, what is that?"
"It's my Playbook."
"Aren't you here to do my work for me?"
OK, so, if it were designed for youngsters, who wants to say that they have a Playbook? It is not designed for games.
What is it for?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS