The main reason why I would not buy it is...
...that it is called, "Playbook" but it is aimed at the Business Market! Surely a Playbook is named after a product that you would give to a toddler?
What company will buy 1,000 Playbooks for their representatives to take to see people?
"Mr. Smith, nice to meet you... ...oh, what is that?"
"It's my Playbook."
"Aren't you here to do my work for me?"
OK, so, if it were designed for youngsters, who wants to say that they have a Playbook? It is not designed for games.
What is it for?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat