The main reason why I would not buy it is...
...that it is called, "Playbook" but it is aimed at the Business Market! Surely a Playbook is named after a product that you would give to a toddler?
What company will buy 1,000 Playbooks for their representatives to take to see people?
"Mr. Smith, nice to meet you... ...oh, what is that?"
"It's my Playbook."
"Aren't you here to do my work for me?"
OK, so, if it were designed for youngsters, who wants to say that they have a Playbook? It is not designed for games.
What is it for?
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...