The main reason why I would not buy it is...
...that it is called, "Playbook" but it is aimed at the Business Market! Surely a Playbook is named after a product that you would give to a toddler?
What company will buy 1,000 Playbooks for their representatives to take to see people?
"Mr. Smith, nice to meet you... ...oh, what is that?"
"It's my Playbook."
"Aren't you here to do my work for me?"
OK, so, if it were designed for youngsters, who wants to say that they have a Playbook? It is not designed for games.
What is it for?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?