The main reason why I would not buy it is...
...that it is called, "Playbook" but it is aimed at the Business Market! Surely a Playbook is named after a product that you would give to a toddler?
What company will buy 1,000 Playbooks for their representatives to take to see people?
"Mr. Smith, nice to meet you... ...oh, what is that?"
"It's my Playbook."
"Aren't you here to do my work for me?"
OK, so, if it were designed for youngsters, who wants to say that they have a Playbook? It is not designed for games.
What is it for?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great