This is nothing to do with how to do things better (or even different) - it's about how to sell the same old crap with new added shiny. Two resellers quoted at vast length? Where's the IT angle? Or did I miss the bit where it said "advertising feature".
I have been listening to/reading about redefinings of saas, paas and cloud for a decade or more and I still read the same thing between the lines - about the same absolute amount of useful as ever within an ever growing sea of poorly designed, pointless, tits-up tomorrow crap.
Run your business according to your business needs and not because it looks like the one you have at home.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why