Re: Errr or this really
You are amusingly naive if you think that Google did this to show up flaws in Apple's & Microsoft's software. They did this because they wanted the data and because they could. And they did it *despite* it being against the wishes of the end-user.
The fact that Safari and IE allowed it to occur does not negate Google's responsibility for doing it. Saying everyone else could do it too is not the point. Google claim to be better than that.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball