Re: Errr or this really
You are amusingly naive if you think that Google did this to show up flaws in Apple's & Microsoft's software. They did this because they wanted the data and because they could. And they did it *despite* it being against the wishes of the end-user.
The fact that Safari and IE allowed it to occur does not negate Google's responsibility for doing it. Saying everyone else could do it too is not the point. Google claim to be better than that.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars