Stop behaving like school children!
Google, M$ and Apple are just all behaving like school children in this instance! Playing dirty tricks on each other as if the rules don't matter. They all should just:
a) Keep prodding each others privacy settings, report them into the public domain and work to fix up the holes which is better for everyone.
b) Actually behave and stick to the standards.
Big corps as we know don't like to stick to the rules to get one over each other (or the innocent general public). Bets on for Apple/MS to be found out exploiting other privacy settings next week? Buy me some beer if that's the case.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire