Re: Apple fanbois worried clearly.
Speaking as a fandroid, I think it's perfectly reasonable to disclose the state of the company.
You don't think the timing is a little odd? Why not speak up during the iPad 1?
A patent/trademark/copyright troll is a patent/trademark/copyright, be it Apple, MS, Amazon, Proview, blah, blah, blah. They are all behaving like little brats with little to no appreciation of what patents (et al) were designed for.
In this case, if Proview isn't just doing it to buoy-up their failing bottom-line, I'll be very shocked.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'