Re: Apple fanbois worried clearly.
Speaking as a fandroid, I think it's perfectly reasonable to disclose the state of the company.
You don't think the timing is a little odd? Why not speak up during the iPad 1?
A patent/trademark/copyright troll is a patent/trademark/copyright, be it Apple, MS, Amazon, Proview, blah, blah, blah. They are all behaving like little brats with little to no appreciation of what patents (et al) were designed for.
In this case, if Proview isn't just doing it to buoy-up their failing bottom-line, I'll be very shocked.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS