Re: Apple fanbois worried clearly.
Speaking as a fandroid, I think it's perfectly reasonable to disclose the state of the company.
You don't think the timing is a little odd? Why not speak up during the iPad 1?
A patent/trademark/copyright troll is a patent/trademark/copyright, be it Apple, MS, Amazon, Proview, blah, blah, blah. They are all behaving like little brats with little to no appreciation of what patents (et al) were designed for.
In this case, if Proview isn't just doing it to buoy-up their failing bottom-line, I'll be very shocked.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article