Re: Apple fanbois worried clearly.
Speaking as a fandroid, I think it's perfectly reasonable to disclose the state of the company.
You don't think the timing is a little odd? Why not speak up during the iPad 1?
A patent/trademark/copyright troll is a patent/trademark/copyright, be it Apple, MS, Amazon, Proview, blah, blah, blah. They are all behaving like little brats with little to no appreciation of what patents (et al) were designed for.
In this case, if Proview isn't just doing it to buoy-up their failing bottom-line, I'll be very shocked.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait