Sending an "Ooh please don't rape me" code out was always going to be ignored anyway. Trusting marketing types to abide by an honour system is a fucking risible idea...always has been. The only way to be sure -apart from nuking them from orbit (and I wouldn't stand in anyone's way there)- is for the browser to not emit the information and to not store the cookies.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire