Re: Re: Problem with the MOD...
Think you'll find that no one is allowed to do that. No business would be so stupid as to accept penalty clauses that would bankrupt them, if they did the prices for the work would be a damned site higher to pay for the insurance.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire