Arrest records in the US
All 'interaction' with law enforcement is recorded.
I worked for a US company and it had certain US government customers/ Only US citizens were permitted in these premises.
One company employee, who had a senior design function with the system in the US Government building,in other words he knew it inside out, was called in to help resolve a problem.
When he attended, the Secret Service guards ran his name through their computer and he was denied entry. THE REASON? He had a childhood misdemeanour involving a broken window. And childhood convictions are supposed to be suppressed.
Some Land of the Free!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE