Re: Harper's trusted messenger
"If the British Army isn't ferociously busy, what are the chances of them invading Canada and bringing us some democracy? "
"Regime change" does not always bring democracy, as the people of Iraq know quite well by now.
But you do have oil.
The British Army should be free in a couple of years and may be able to book you in then. OTOH with Afghanistan winding down perhaps you could encourage returning troops to organize a coup?
You'd probably end up with a military dictatorship (but being Canadian) a very *polite* military dictatorship.
Might be a better bet, might not.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE